The Canon EOS M50, which features a strong DIGIC 8 image processor in addition to a 24.1-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor, produces images that are clear and have a low level of noise. The Dual Pixel CMOS AF utilizes phase-detection pixels that are located on the sensor to provide a focusing performance that is rapid, accurate, and smooth.
Even in low-light conditions, still, images and movies taken with a camera equipped with the Combination IS and 5-axis image stabilization will not be blurry.
A built-in OLED electronic viewfinder with 2.36 million dots, a 3-inch tilting LCD touchscreen, Touch and Drag autofocus, and built-in Wi-Fi with NFC provides simple wireless sharing and remote control. Other highlights include these features.
Canon EOS M50 Key Features:
- 24.1-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- Dual Pixel AF sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor Engine
- Built-in 2.36m-dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- Touch and Drag Auto-focus
- 3.0″ 1.04M-dot Vari-Angle LCD Touch screen
- ISO 100-25600, expandable to ISO 51200
- Combination IS with 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- Continuous shooting up to 10fps
- UHD 4K (3840×2160/24p) video recording
- 1080/60p, 720/120p videos
- Silent Mode
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC and Bluetooth
- New CR3 RAW format
- Built-in pop-up flash
- Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses (Optional Mount Adapter EF-EOS M is required)
The Canon EOS M50 PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions on how to operate the EOS M50, including a Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting, and Specifications of the Canon EOS M50. The EOS M50 PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide can be downloaded for free from the Canon website.
User Manual, User Guide, Owner’s Manual, and Operating Instructions for the Canon EOS M50 are all available for free download in PDF format: